Do You need a Portrait ? ( click here )

" Welcome!!! I'm glad you're here.......

Im not an Artist, not born with Talent, not addicted to art ...but love to sketch and draw.. I drew during every spare moment . All u can see in this blog are just craps from my idle brain ...I use this blog primarily to share images from my sketchbook and to post my personal artwork, good, bad or indifferent. "

After marriage I was trying to see the world through Ashley’s eyes and realized that this life is so precious. I decided to be creative and not to waste my time being sad or mad when I can be happy and enjoy life... My Achu ( Ashley ) is my Inspiration... He reminds me of me, when I drew him and gifted for our first anniversary ..i can say that was my first attempt to draw....rest everything just happened. It took me this whole time to realize that art is something I have to do, to express myself or to get better skill at drawing... Here am trying to bring out the creativity on my mind.That's about all I can say.
Thanks to everyone who so ever stops by to see and read what I've posted... Feel free to comment if you see something you like and let me knw what you think.
Enjoy my craps and for any queries and questions feel free to shoot me an email at
sketch.laly@yahoo.com

Quilling - FootPrints

Human FoorPrints

Animal's Footprints

3 comments:

Santhu said...

Wow this is really a great job. Its very creative and nice. 

Laly Ashley said...

Thank You Santhu : )

Laly Ashley said...

You, Natasha Dutta, Vamsi Vasili, Srinivasan Lakshmi and 7 others like this.

Nahla Yamin OMG!!!
Wonderfullllll
29 September at 21:24 · Unlike · 1 person

Veena Ashar Wow!! Awesome.. :)
29 September at 21:40 · Unlike · 1 person
Laly Ashley Thank You Nahla Yamin & Veena Ashar : )
29 September at 22:12 · Like

Shesmi Iqbal hai laly.. u works r awesome.. really inspiring..da i tried to comment in ur blog, but which option shud i opt in the colomn of 'profile'..?
30 September at 00:34 · Unlike · 1 person

Sriganesh Saravanakumar Very nice..
30 September at 09:01 · Unlike · 1 person

Sandy Laks such a great piece of work girl!
30 September at 09:40 · Unlike · 1 person
Laly Ashley ‎Shesmi Iqbal -
Thank u dear......: )
below my post u can see a link which says.... "0 people commented.Click here and say somthing " ....click ther and u can write ur comment dear.........
30 September at 11:41 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Sriganesh Saravanakumar & Sandy Laks - Thank u brother n sister. ; )
30 September at 11:42 · Like

Shesmi Iqbal laly.. i'll try it again k
30 September at 23:23 · Like

Srinivasan Lakshmi yeh laly u r rocking really! Good job.
01 October at 00:14 · Like

Aparna Vk Hey ..you are an amazing lady...:-) i hve read your blog...it was awesome dear ...puliyanu ketta...:-)
03 October at 20:04 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Srinivasan Lakshmi - thank u dear....:)
Tuesday at 10:45 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Aparna Vk - valare valare nanni kutti.....avasaanam vaayichu.......: )
Tuesday at 10:45 · Like

Natasha Dutta Toooooooooo gud. I loved your blog. Beautiful!!
Wednesday at 01:12 · Unlike · 1 person
Laly Ashley ‎Natasha Dutta -Thank u so much girl : )
Wednesday at 11:43 · Like