Do You need a Portrait ? ( click here )

" Welcome!!! I'm glad you're here.......

Im not an Artist, not born with Talent, not addicted to art ...but love to sketch and draw.. I drew during every spare moment . All u can see in this blog are just craps from my idle brain ...I use this blog primarily to share images from my sketchbook and to post my personal artwork, good, bad or indifferent. "

After marriage I was trying to see the world through Ashley’s eyes and realized that this life is so precious. I decided to be creative and not to waste my time being sad or mad when I can be happy and enjoy life... My Achu ( Ashley ) is my Inspiration... He reminds me of me, when I drew him and gifted for our first anniversary ..i can say that was my first attempt to draw....rest everything just happened. It took me this whole time to realize that art is something I have to do, to express myself or to get better skill at drawing... Here am trying to bring out the creativity on my mind.That's about all I can say.
Thanks to everyone who so ever stops by to see and read what I've posted... Feel free to comment if you see something you like and let me knw what you think.
Enjoy my craps and for any queries and questions feel free to shoot me an email at
sketch.laly@yahoo.com

Rangoli

Today, Yahoo was Celebrating Diwali. 
They had Rangoli Competition and i Won the First Prize ...Yahooooooooo !!!!!
Here is the Rangoli design i drew.
And i took one week to complete this peacock design : )



Detailed study of design : - To get the appropriate color combination of the peacock feather was really tough...but Achu helped me to select these colors. 
I want this "peacock" should be the first impression of my design.

I have seen Rangoli designs with white kolam powder. 
So I was planning to add some white outline designs to my Peacock. 
 As i dont have a white sketch, i need to color the background with red and purple to highlight the white design.

Once again Happy Diwali Yahoo !



3 comments:

Laly Ashley said...

Facebook Comments : -
Anila Susan Abraham, Veena Ashar, Sandy Laks and 13 others like this.
1 share

Vaengai Venkly Awesome laly...congratulations .. :-)
27 October at 19:41 · Unlike · 1
Laly Ashley ‎Vaengai Venkly - Thank u man :)
27 October at 19:46 · Like

Suneetha Burla Congrats Laly... I knew u wud win :)
27 October at 20:12 · Unlike · 1

Sowmya Vijayan Good job laly...Congrats :)
27 October at 20:25 · Unlike · 1

Antony Xavier congrts dear...thakarkkuvaanalloooo....
27 October at 20:58 · Unlike · 1

Sangeetha Ramana u are gifted laly... congrats!
27 October at 21:29 · Unlike · 1

Nahla Yamin Wonderful laly...congrats.
27 October at 22:32 · Unlike · 1

Neenu Paul wow.....gud job laly....great........
27 October at 23:13 · Unlike · 1

Srinivasan Lakshmi Congrats Laly! Great work and Good Job!
27 October at 23:16 · Unlike · 1

Augustine Thomas Congrats..... Ethinte chelave ennanu?????????? Parcel Rome leku send cheytho............
27 October at 23:27 · Unlike · 1

Sheffy Maria congrats............
28 October at 07:34 · Unlike · 1

Shalmali Sharma Congrats Laly....the Rangoli is beautiful!! U are soo talented
28 October at 08:40 · Unlike · 1

Bagyalakshmi Rajagopal very beautiful.. i loved it instantly :) as usual awesome
28 October at 09:42 · Unlike · 1

Sandy Laks It looks lovely...Congrats girl!
28 October at 10:58 · Unlike · 1
Laly Ashley ‎Suneetha Burla - oh really.... Thank u girl...even Sriganesh said the same thing....thank u guys : )
28 October at 16:27 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Sowmya Vijayan - Thank u da...Ishtapetto?.....did u show this to ammu?...she was really excited whn i just show her the peacock design.... : )
28 October at 16:28 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Antony Xavier - nanni kuttappi...onnum thakarthillla do.... competitors kuravaayirunnu......"ullathil bedham" ennu thonniyathu kondu they gave me the prize......hahahha : 0
28 October at 16:30 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Sangeetha Ramana - thank u girl....sorry we cudn't meet u guys for ben's concert....we had some othr plans....:(
28 October at 16:31 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Neenu Paul - tanku mashe.....taanku...wil show u the drawing : )
28 October at 16:32 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Srinivasan Lakshmi - thank u dear....ennoda ovoru post kkum vidatha comment pannuva......gud girl....hihihii.....really and encouragement....thanks dear : )
28 October at 16:33 · Like · 1
Laly Ashley ‎Augustine Thomas --- aake oru 15 roopayude sammanam aanu...ini athinte chilavum ....pinne parcel charge mmm....hihihi....direct kaanumbol naranga midayi tharam...achaa......heheheheh
28 October at 16:34 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Sheffy Maria - thank u shefi kutti.......padam ishtapetto?????
28 October at 16:35 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Shalmali Sharma - thank u girl....its been long time that we met....hw was ur Diwali celebrations ????
28 October at 16:36 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Bagyalakshmi Rajagopal - Taaaaaaaankooooooo Joooolooooooooooo :)....
28 October at 16:37 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Sandy Laks - Thank u girl....u and Lakshmii....regular commenting guys for my each and every post...........thank u sweeties...:)
28 October at 16:38 · Like · 2

Laly Ashley said...

Tapasya Srivastava likes this.

Tapasya Srivastava personal recommendation to all the homemakers to visit this weblink, thanks Laly Ashley for sharing this. you are very creative and talented :)
27 October at 20:37 · Unlike · 1

TRupti Pawar More Wow laly Rangoli is very awesome
28 October at 07:50 · Unlike · 1
Laly Ashley ‎Tapasya Srivastava - Thank u girl....Thank u so much for ur appreciation : )
28 October at 16:24 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎TRupti Pawar More - thank u dear....: )
28 October at 16:25 · Like

അനുജി, കുരീപ്പള്ളി. said...

ai like itttteyy..... :-)