Do You need a Portrait ? ( click here )

" Welcome!!! I'm glad you're here.......

Im not an Artist, not born with Talent, not addicted to art ...but love to sketch and draw.. I drew during every spare moment . All u can see in this blog are just craps from my idle brain ...I use this blog primarily to share images from my sketchbook and to post my personal artwork, good, bad or indifferent. "

After marriage I was trying to see the world through Ashley’s eyes and realized that this life is so precious. I decided to be creative and not to waste my time being sad or mad when I can be happy and enjoy life... My Achu ( Ashley ) is my Inspiration... He reminds me of me, when I drew him and gifted for our first anniversary ..i can say that was my first attempt to draw....rest everything just happened. It took me this whole time to realize that art is something I have to do, to express myself or to get better skill at drawing... Here am trying to bring out the creativity on my mind.That's about all I can say.
Thanks to everyone who so ever stops by to see and read what I've posted... Feel free to comment if you see something you like and let me knw what you think.
Enjoy my craps and for any queries and questions feel free to shoot me an email at
sketch.laly@yahoo.com

Apple carving

Apple Carving Design

3 comments:

Laly Ashley said...

Facebook comments : _
Nahla Yamin, Santhana Lakshmi, Lakshmi Jibin and 4 others like this.

Bagyalakshmi Rajagopal this is swam's muttai (egg)? hehe.. very nice laly..
7 April at 13:58 · Unlike · 1

Bagyalakshmi Rajagopal swan's*
7 April at 13:58 · Unlike · 1
Laly Ashley ‎Bagyalakshmi Rajagopal - Lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7 April at 13:59 · Like · 1

Jolly Joseph ‎"apple vadham" super go ahead
7 April at 21:13 · Unlike · 1

Sankareswari Narayanan nice laly
11 April at 05:53 · Like

Sandaya Joy · 2 mutual friends
wowwwww
5 May at 07:52 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Sankareswari Narayanan , @ Sandaya Joy - Thank U : )
5 May at 09:52 · Like

Laly Ashley said...

Facebook comments :-
Ijo Jo, Santhana Lakshmi, Sandy Laks and 10 others like this.

Orion Champadiyil halloween?
4 May at 21:12 · Like · 1
Laly Ashley halloween nu pumpkin il aanu cheyyanathu....ithu apple alledo chettaayeee : ) hihihihiii
4 May at 21:35 · Like

Orion Champadiyil i know that... but the design seems similar, don't u think, silly?
4 May at 21:36 · Unlike · 1

Libin Sebastian Chakkalakkal · Friends with Orion Champadiyil
its adam's apple??
4 May at 22:43 · Unlike · 1

Ratnakar Pedagani outstanding work......
5 May at 05:27 · Unlike · 1
Laly Ashley ‎Orion Champadiyil - oh...angane....ithokke nerathe parayande.....ee chettaayeede oru karyam ; )
5 May at 09:52 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎@ Libin Sebasian - Its Laly's Apple ; )
5 May at 09:53 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Ratnakar Pedagani - Danku Danku man : )
5 May at 09:53 · Like

Orion Champadiyil podee avidunnu,,, kaanthaari
5 May at 09:54 · Unlike · 1

Jibin Shaji · Friends with Nijith Chandran and 8 others
wOw!!
5 May at 21:55 · Like

Hareni Reddy Nice work da:)
5 May at 22:43 · Like

Sibi Shyam · Friends with Jolly Joseph and 5 others
nice
5 May at 23:54 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Hareni Reddy - Thank u dear : )
6 May at 00:41 · Like

Rina Berlovskaya OOO! NICE !!!ITS WITH FANTASY, BEAUTIFUL !!!
6 May at 01:47 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎@ Rina Berlovskaya - Thank u : )
6 May at 09:19 · Like

Tapasya Srivastava · 2 mutual friends
u look so ready for Halloween :)
22 September at 19:35 · Unlike · 1
Laly Ashley ‎@ Tapasya - hahahhaaaaa : )
23 September at 11:10 · Like

Biju Paliyath ithu no kala..but.. kola...
23 September at 12:57 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Biju Paliyath - ee same comment ente album il oru 20 peru enkilum paranju kaaanum...... : (
23 September at 14:57 · Like

Laly Ashley said...

Facebook comments : -
3 people like this.

Lakshmi Krishnan Don't have words to compliment this art! U rock!!!!
7 April at 13:07 · Unlike · 1
Laly Ashley Lakshmi Krishnan - Thank You dear : )
7 April at 13:49 · Like

Davis Vj halloween apple............
14 June at 22:48 · Like
Laly Ashley ‎Davis Vj - hehehe....alla alla....Laly's apple : )
15 June at 08:22 · Like

Davis Vj BHAYANKARAM............
15 June at 08:46 · Unlike · 1